Monday, March 2, 2015

Nacho Cheese

Probably should've fell into the same color of paint to compliment these empty walls
Probably should've done alotta things but through the open spaces all my plans fall
Keep Hope Alive I Am Somebody because I know that I am 
Gotta embrace my stage name to inherit the fame cause even at one point Dr. Suess was the homie who by Sam
Yes what a classic to make remember every line of your song 
I actually care more about you and what you're about rather than trying to remove your thong 
And I know you got love for me but it feels like you're scared to try a new color of paint 
I know once you recognize the detail and effort the realization will make you faint
It'll make you swoon
Cause the dance your doing is to a different one
Eventually the replay of it and the stroke will make you moan
Sad because it won't be as satisfying as your uncontrollable laughter 
Cheesy as it maybe 
I'll forever choose you as my lady...
(Keep Hope Alive You Are Somebody)...



No comments:

Post a Comment