Sunday, February 16, 2014

A lone wolf's struggle...

So in this post you should figure out if you haven't already is that I'm somewhat crazy but it's whatever I don't care. 
Okay so I talk to myself like anyone would and I agree and disagree with myself on things about decision and plans amongst other things. It's not like I'm a psycho or something but it's whatever. I believe there is a another part of me that coincides with the other like the story of the old man that told the story of the two wolves fighting for the warrior's soul or whatever to his son, except with me it's not just two wolves, it's a whole pack of wolves and each one has there own personality. Sometime I just can't deal and other times I will feel adventurous and test the waters. I know I have a true self, if you will, but I haven't quite found the perfect or at least the best balance of the pack of wolves that I can. It makes me incredibly infuriated that I can or I will seemingly never in the near or further future find that balance in the pack I am looking for. It's hard for to realize sometimes that I am leaning to much on one wolf than I am the others acting out of character. Sometimes being as old as I am an as young as I am I know that finding myself and complaining about Eva ry thing walks on a tight rope capable of falling to either side whether that be a road I am meant for or not, but indeed falling nonetheless. So, I don't know what is going to happen. Maybe Ill be crazy forever and end up alone in my own little wolf pack or maybe I'll rise like a Phoenix, well balanced and triumphant. Who knows except the one who holds what life I have in his hands

No comments:

Post a Comment